Original topic:

Facing issue in A51 Android11 One UI 3.0

(Topic created on: 02-20-2021 11:58 PM)
Abhishek13892
Expert Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I am facing some bug in my Galaxy A51, I have uploaded a video in which you can see on the top left corner, there is something download but between two notification they are flipping from right to left and left to right. Has anyone faced the same issue ???

5 Comments
Galaxy A
This is most probably Google Play system update.
Connect your phone to WIFI to download it completely.

If that helped or solved your query "Accept as solution" will be appreciated.
Galaxy A
I think it's issue with the notification priority. I can suggest few things but can't give guarantee.
1. Uninstall app but before that force stop the app then clear cache and then clear data then uninstall. after uninstallation hard reboot your device and normal power off and power this will clear all traces of that app and now reinstall it and then check.

2. If problem is not solved try factory reset option. it will erase all the data so don't forget to backup your data.

3. Last option is to visit Customer care They will reinstall the system update.

I'm not a A51 user but I think your problem will be solved by above option and still I CAN'T GUARANTEE you that it will solve problem. This is my opinion now it depends on what you think.
Ch1kun
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
they are not flipping, just blinking.
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Abhishek13892
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
Thank You Sir, I'll definitely do whatever error I am getting in my phone after updating Android11 based UI 3.0
0 Likes