Original topic:

Facing Problems

(Topic created on: 03-28-2020 12:16 PM)
Alex201
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Please note that I am unable to record videos in my phone. Sometime the timer starts and some times not. But the button always changes from record to stop. in the cases when the button changes but the timer doesn't start the stop button hangs but no video is recorded further. then I have to restart my phone.
0 Likes
4 Comments
BHEESHMA
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
kindly take a backup of your data and perform a factory reset , it may fix the issue.
0 Likes
Alex201
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
noted brother. but should I again be updating the model to the latest version ?
0 Likes
BHEESHMA
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
if update is available then you can update it ! I mentioned because lack of frequent updates .

incase if update isn't available, try a factory reset.

hope it helps
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Apologies for the delay in response. However, understanding the criticality of the situation; we had to ensure the well-being and safety of our employees which led to the delay in response.

Hope your issue is resolved. In case the issue still persists please follow the below mentioned steps:

1. Reset camera settings: Click Camera > Go to Camera Settings > Reset Settings.
  2. Clear camera app data: Go to Settings > Apps > Camera > Select Storage > Clear Data and click OK.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Samsung Members App > Feedback >Error report > Attach log file for any issue)

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,

Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes