Original topic:

Face unlock problem in Galaxy A52

(Topic created on: 04-17-2021 09:23 PM)
vivekgautam
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Anyone using Samsung A52 device is facing problem of face unlock?
Because i am facing such an issue in my device, after restarting the face unlock feature works perfectly fine for sometime, but after sometime it stops working and shows the error "NO FACE DETECTED" and the same issues appears again and again. Others users kindly let me know whether they are also facing the same issue.
vivekgautam
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
No brother, i need to restart my device everyday, when this issues prompts on the lock screen (NO FACE DETECTED) i need to restart my device, thats the only solution i could find, i have made hard reset of the device, used the device in safe mode also and done almost every possible solution given by samsung support but nothing worked, this is a bug in Samsung A52 device.
Ithra
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I am also facing the same issue. I doubt that Samsung even cares about it. I don't think they're even bothered by it, as long as you have bought the phone, all they care about is pocketing the money. Never about fixing any bugs. I had a Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime a while ago, it also had a similar problem with the fingerprint scanner, it would work after restarting and then after a while it'd say no finger detected.

Now I have A52 - No face detected 😑.. This is how Samsung is, never fixing anything. Point out that there's a problem they'll just come up with some lame excuses or give you some silly advice that'll never work. The issue doesn't seem to be reported to people who can lead to fixing the bug, they just ignore you... 

0 Likes
amitendra
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I am facing this issue too..its annoying. SAMSUNG please fix it..else m gonna replace your product
Ithra
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I am also facing the same issue. I doubt that Samsung even cares about it. I don't think they're even bothered by it, as long as you have bought the phone, all they care about is pocketing the money. Never about fixing any bugs. I had a Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime a while ago, it also had a similar problem with the fingerprint scanner, it would work after restarting and then after a while it'd say no finger detected.

Now I have A52 - No face detected 😑.. This is how Samsung is, never fixing anything. Point out that there's a problem they'll just come up with some lame excuses or give you some silly advice that'll never work. The issue doesn't seem to be reported to people who can lead to fixing the bug, they just ignore you... 

0 Likes
adireddy
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Im also facing same problem @samsung . Pls take care of this issue
0 Likes
vivekgautam
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
It is a bug in the device which needs to be fixed by an update.
0 Likes
xbrym
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

same problem..its a bug maybe..because when I restart my phone face unlock is working again..

0 Likes
vivekgautam
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Yeah. Its true. But this needs to fixed by an update
0 Likes
Rahul_Harwani
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
This time #Samsung has disappointed in terma of software where it was truly leading the space. So disappointed that i feel that MIUI is better than this one. Bloatware installs itself without asking. Google is also bheaving wierd. While calling someone, the dialer takes more than a second to load which is very slow.
0 Likes
Rahul_Harwani
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
And face unlock and fingerprint scanner are slow af. Atleast this should have been optimized.