Original topic:

Face unlock problem in Galaxy A52

(Topic created on: 06-14-2021 10:44 PM)
vivekgautam
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Anyone using Samsung A52 device is facing problem of face unlock?
Because i am facing such an issue in my device, after restarting the face unlock feature works perfectly fine for sometime, but after sometime it stops working and shows the error "NO FACE DETECTED" and the same issues appears again and again. Others users kindly let me know whether they are also facing the same issue.
33 Comments
Galaxy A
Reset all settings ... and re ragister you face
DMoy
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I've reset all settings and re-registered my face 3 times.  Result is the same.  I try to unlock with my face and I get absolutely no response of any kind.  Fingerprints work fine and very quickly.

0 Likes
Nishanthdsm
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
Thanks but, even after resetting every 2 days I face the same issue, Really annoying to reset settings every 2 days and set it back to my preference
Rahul_Harwani
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Same issue. Have removed all setting and re-register the face with and without specs. Still it just works for 2 days and then simply tells face not detected. Also the fingerprint unlock is pretty slow. I am comparing this to my 2 years older device poco f1. It was much faster then A52.
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
vivekgautam
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
i need to restart my device everyday, when this issues prompts on the lock screen (NO FACE DETECTED) i need to restart my device, thats the only solution i could find, i have made hard reset of the device, used the device in safe mode also and done almost every possible solution given by samsung support but nothing worked, this is a bug in Samsung A52 device.
Galaxy A

Samsung this is a foolish suggestion so many Samsung users are facing a problem with face unlock feature on A52. Problem is with A52 software or hardware. You need to identify the problem and fox it give us a solution not tell us to ask questions on this forum. My A52 gives error message "Face doesn't match" 😖

Dawood Amjad
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Hey,

I am facing the same issue of Face unlock. I registered my face 2 days back when i bought it from your store and now it's showing that the face cannot be recognized. Also after this error when i try to re register my face it doesn't detect my face. What's the issue going on?
Please provide an update and sort out this bug ASAP!
Thanks.

0 Likes
vhemmad
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Did the face unlock issue get solved, even after removing the face registry and while trying to add back face lock it is not registering the face. So how to solve this.?