Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Face Unlock and fingerprint Problem

(Topic created on: 03-09-2020 04:39 PM)
KooldeepRvl
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy A
After updating my Galaxy A50s to the new Android 10 and one ui 2.0 i am feeling the speed of fingerprint unlock and face unlock system is bery slow. Pls reply me fast how did you feel friends?
16 Comments
Solution
RAAJTECH
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
I am also using a50s. Fingerprint and faceunlock both the functionally is working fine. No issues till now after android 10.

Bugs after android 10.
1. Wide angle missing when you select 3:4 (48) megapixel ratio to take photos.
2. Unable to use Flash on or off option when selecting 48 megapixel ratio to take photos.
3. Before android 10 update above both options was available.
4. Unable to use zoom in or out functionality when using 48 megapixel ratio to take photos.
5. Scene optimizer not working some time
KooldeepRvl
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
you are right but it is not a bug. samsung removed the functions
0 Likes
karthikraj2a
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
open camera turn off the optimizer then you switch on and off the flash
0 Likes
RAAJTECH
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
But why? earlier it was there. removing existing functionality it's not a part of providing new features by software update...
KooldeepRvl
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
if you want to use wide angle shot the it will automatically select 8MP ultrawide camers then no matter either you selected the ultra wide mode from 3:4 or 3:4hd so its not a problem. they removed ultra wide button from 48mp 3:4 to save the memory space of camera app. using this 4 or more lines of coding is reduced so the camera speed will be more fast. you did not feel that the camera speed is more fast now?
0 Likes
JayDV
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
same problem
KooldeepRvl
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
same here dear
0 Likes