Original topic:

FULL SCREEN CONTACT PICTURES & 60FPS ON A71

(Topic created on: 03-18-2021 12:46 AM)
OAS1S
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
I thought SAMSUNG really listens to their consumers, I was wrong. Still NO full screen contact pictures While incoming or outgoing calls  even after getting ANDROID 11 With ONE UI 3.1. 
A70 have" 60FPS " then why dont on its A71?
I cant understand how you make these simple things that much difficult!
And your service centers in INDIA , especially in KERALA - its a joke. Do you give training to service centre staffs about how to not give warranty and how to void the warranty? If you can atleast make some necessary changes

30 Comments
SRatnam01
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Where will you use 60fps ? In my suggestion in smartphone sensors (till now) 30fps is better. 60fps detoriate some percent of sharpness and light capturing. Even the videos you see in youtube almost all are in 28fps to 30 fps (few are in 50 fps and 60 fps).

And about the contact picture I will say they had minimised the contact photo size in calling screen for modern and better look and to match with one ui's basic design pattern. And in this almost no other companies give that big size contact photos in the calling screen, so, samsung also have to maintain the pattern.
OAS1S
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
If you don't know the usage of it, I cant help you
SRatnam01
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Please explain me the usages.
0 Likes
OAS1S
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I already replied. check comments
0 Likes
OAS1S
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
where are you coming from..?? "No other companies give FULL SCREEEN CONTACT PICTURES!" try to get some updates! I think you are outdated 👌. MY FAM uses NOTE 10, A50, A70, C7 PRO, LG VELVET, & OPPO too...
0 Likes
SRatnam01
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Please show me some of the leading brands to use the full screen contact photo and also please explain me the usages of it.
0 Likes
OAS1S
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
check out oppo and redmi phones.
0 Likes
SRatnam01
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
I am also using a mi phone (just launched 2 months ago), there is no full page photo of the contact in the caller screen.
0 Likes
OAS1S
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I said it'll be cool to have contact pictures in full screen. I pointed out more about the 60 FPS .
I am not saying that its in every brand. If other companies can do it, Samsung can.
also it'll be more easy if contact picture is in full screen. We will get identify the person fast
0 Likes