Did you mean: 

Original topic:

FPS Drops When I Start Screen Recording Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G

(Topic created on: 06-08-2022 01:58 AM)
ExpertPlayz
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
I Have A Problem that I am facing regarding fps instantly dropping down to 40-60fps whenever I start screen recording. Normally when I play the game without screen Recording I am playing at 120fps with no problems at all but when I start screen recording my fps instantly drops down to 40-60fps and the touch Sensitivity becomes very slow and I am really disturbed by this as I am used to playing with 120fps and whenever I start screen recording my fps instantly drops down to 40-60fps with a very slow touch Sensitivity. If you know how to fix this please let me know as I am really disturbed by the instant fps drop when I start screen recording.
2 Comments
GoldenXPK
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
This is normal. Screen Recording takes alot of processing power. You are already playing on 120FPS which means the processor is using its maximum capacity. CPU drops down some FPS to meet screen recording requirements.
ExpertPlayz
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
Thanks for answering! I think nextime when I screen record I will increase my In-Game Sensitivity so that the touch sensitivity isn't slow. I guess this helps aswell! But thanks for telling me why this is happening 👍