FINGERPRINT ISSUE IN A70

(Topic created on: 06-12-2019 11:59 AM)
coolsail
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy A
ANY SAMSUNG MEMBERS FACING ANY FINGERPRINT ISSUE IN A70

I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING

SAFE MODE....FINGERPRINT CALIBRATION.......REMOVING SCREEN PROTECTOR......DELETING FINGERPRNTS.......FACTORY RESET.......FLASHING THE PHONE....UPDATING THE PHONE WITH LATEST UPDATES

STILL THE FINGERPRINT SCANNER IS NOT WORKING.....I HAVE TO PRESS 6 TIMES AND THEN IT SOMETIMES WORKS..AND SUMTIMES DOESNT

ANY ONE OF U FACING ANY ISSUE IN A70
13 Comments
Sushantnayak
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Guys try registering same finger in multiple angles in different fingerprint slots
0 Likes
vasimsaiyad
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
yes you are right Fingerprint does not work perfectly in a70 i have also same issue face since the phone bought Samsung should taking action as early as well otherwise worst money taken from us Samsung A series phones are totally fail
0 Likes
riyazneknoor
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
99% of A70 users face this problem even after the latest update. also multi touch issues is 90% solve but still it need to fix Samsung should focus on this.
0 Likes
Valeriesamsung
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Hey there again soooooo just did some more searching went on you tube Nd found a video that explained you don't rotate your finger or follow the print picture when you're adding a print just keep pressing with the same position and if it asks to move the finger just rotate it ever so slightly... so far this is working for me hope it works out for all those frustrated a70 users too.

0 Likes