FINGERPRINT ISSUE IN A70

(Topic created on: 06-12-2019 10:55 AM)
coolsail
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy A
ANY SAMSUNG MEMBERS FACING ANY FINGERPRINT ISSUE IN A70

I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING

SAFE MODE....FINGERPRINT CALIBRATION.......REMOVING SCREEN PROTECTOR......DELETING FINGERPRNTS.......FACTORY RESET.......FLASHING THE PHONE....UPDATING THE PHONE WITH LATEST UPDATES

STILL THE FINGERPRINT SCANNER IS NOT WORKING.....I HAVE TO PRESS 6 TIMES AND THEN IT SOMETIMES WORKS..AND SUMTIMES DOESNT

ANY ONE OF U FACING ANY ISSUE IN A70
13 Comments
pj1610
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Report the bug to Samsung through Samsung members app and wait for next update...there is no other solution
0 Likes
coolsail
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
already reported the same to samsung....
0 Likes
Valeriesamsung
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I am also having this issue which is why I am on here looking for a solution. Touch screen is working well but not  fingerprint ID and  niether is Samsung pass. I contacted my service  provider aka the store location where I bought it and  was told it has to do with setting up fingerprint after the screen protector went on, but I was skeptical of the guys advice although he is a nice guy working in the mobile store at the mall... seeing now on here that this is a real issue of these phones... can someone please direct me to where this can be resolved? TYIA

0 Likes
princebal
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
please update pie version in j7 prime and same phone j7 prime 2 available and j7 prime plzz pie version plzzz plzz plzz plzzz
0 Likes
coolsail
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
prince...pls put ur query in the respective forums.......we have A70.....AND WE ARE DISCUSSING ABOUT IT
myPost
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
i think we should wait for next update to fix this issue.
0 Likes
Pravi143
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
Go to nearest Samsung authorized center
0 Likes
coolsail
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
pravi i even went to the authorised center...they did some OPTICAL FINGERPRINT CALIBRATION WITH A MACHINE......It worked perfectly for some time.....then the same issue raises again
s4s
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
i am using A70 with screen guard, it is slower but always works. Sometimes I have to try twice though but never had issues like what you have reported
0 Likes