Original topic:

FAST CHARGING PROBLEM,AND SOLUTION FOR ALL SAMSUNG DEVICE

(Topic created on: 05-29-2020 04:17 PM)
RAXIT4798
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
I have a samsung galaxy A50 and I have updated my Android version in March after that update me and many other devices owner tell that after Android 10 phone charging is slows And it's really Right so I have a Analysis that problem in 2-3 samsung phone and I have solution for temporary 
*I see that when my phone is in charge it's Really very warm temperature and After 10-15 percentage of charging Phone temperature is above 45-46 so it's not nice for battery health so The samsung adaptive fast changing is suddenly stopped the current in phone so charging is stuck so I recommend that everyone Are charging your phone in cold place Whenever your phone back panel is warm Charging is stuck at particular percent so avoid charging in warm place and yes after 1 month the Regular temperature is Little bit down after that you won't face any charging problem and samsung also gives stable update for bugs so don't worry 👍🙏
7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
raxit bro ...problem is not software..problem is procedure to update big software...it's never recommended and actual procedure to install any big update by mobile data or fluctuating wifi network....it's allaways to be flashed by smart switch or by Odin or through authorised Samsung service center
0 Likes
mukeshvarma
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
you say that the best solution is to visit service center and flash the device?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
definitely...and firmware flash from them is absolutely free of cost within device warrenty period....just believe me ..in future your device will don't have any single issue if you can maintain it
0 Likes
RAXIT4798
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I have check other samsung A50 device without any fluctuations in data while ota update I bat on this problem is automatically solve when summer is go and it's not a Hardware problem or software Whenever phone getting warmer from back side it's Adaptive fast changing is stuck at any Percent and this problem in many Many Phones only 10-15 percent people won't face charging issue 👍😊
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
bro ...it doesn't mean that allaways mobile data creates problem but it produces unnoticeable software holes ....ask any software engineer that it's not the procedure or recommended.....I allways follow that so no problem in my s9 and even I play pubg like game in my old note 3 also without any lag or heat......to achieved better device performance Samsung already gave smart switch to firmware flash....but log sune tab na ....(captain spark)
0 Likes
RAXIT4798
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
if anyone have A ac room that person problem while fast charging do you phone charge in ac room then fast changing work properly 👍
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
that is other matter ....what you are saying that already guided inside all device...but jo sahi hain uo hain firmware flash process ....ekbar karo bhir performance dekho device ka ...phir ake mujhe batana kaisa hain 😎
0 Likes