Original topic:

Extremely laggy call app.

(Topic created on: 09-17-2020 10:10 AM)
sanjeevkr25
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Dear Sir, whenever I press the call button to make a call, it takes around 8 to 9 seconds to actually place the call. This is quite irritating and takes much of important time. Similar thing happens when I receive a call. while receiving a call the ringtone starts early hour while the screen lights up after a leg of round 5 to 6 seconds. is that due to the fact that my phone has 4GB of ram only or something else. I also want to clarify that I am an average user and have approx 15 to 20 apps in my phone and no heavy use is done neither the storage is very much clogged. Kindly suggest and advise thank you
0 Likes
4 Comments
rajkm008
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
its a software bug, optimise your device with device care application.

and open settings>apps>phone> clear the cache and restart the device
0 Likes
rajkm008
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
check out is there any system updates available for your device... if updates available then complete the updates these may solve your device problem
0 Likes
sanjeevkr25
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
The system I updated just yesterday.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Check app cache: Clear cache memory of a particular application : Setting >Apps >Now pick the app. For example 'Samsung Internet' >Storage >Clear Cache.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes