Original topic:

Errors in my galaxy A51

(Topic created on: 05-01-2020 10:47 PM)
Harshilpatel440
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

Hello. This is Harshil Patel from India. I'm using Samsung devices from TV to Fridge and Washing machine to smart phone. It has been awesome always to use it. i'm glad to be a member of Samsung family. sadly i want share some errors and bugs need to fix and also here is some suggestion for improving Samsung quality mid budget phone. 

i'm using galaxy A51(6 GB ram) from past 3 months. its been really awesome to use still i felt some problem which i want to share threw this message. i hope Samsung will understand this and work on it as soon as possible to make this device perfectly perfect.

error/bug should be fix as soon as:

1) the error recognize after we create a folder for multiple apps, folder is auto removed after 1-2 day use or switch between power saving or dark mode to normal mode and all the apps are out from that folder.

2) same thing we can fell in keyboard toolbar, quick 8 buttons of emojis, clipboard, setting is auto rearranged after 4-5 days of use or switch between power saving or dark mode to normal mode.

3) dark mode doesn't apply on custom schedule sometimes. even if it happens it doesn't apply on keyboard black and white theme. (keyboard setting is all set to switch dark and normal mode still it happens)

4) screenshot has awesome feature but feel bad for this error which is, a scroll down screenshot of chat or feed getting blur after send it on any messenger on any apps to person. we get a clear pic in gallery but pic which we send; it displays blur.

5) each and every screenshot getting blur after send it on messenger which contain text; it gets clear resoluation in gallery but cant ready clearly to other person after send. 

6) camera flash doesn't work while phone is on charging mode or on charge through power bank.

7) an error of flash message we get through telecom company ( i have Vodafone), after our internet pack is reach at daily limit. screen turned on after we will get flash notification (popup notification), screen doesn't turned off after 5 seconds as we set to turn off from setting. notification come in midnight if my internet pack exhausted and whole night my screen display turn on till we doesn't click OK. screen doesn't turn off. a big bug related to display i feel ever from Samsung.

😎 sometimes display turned off while watching youtube on videos. video is playing and suddenly screen get dim and turned off.

9) device change its power saving from optimized to minimum automatically. we have to check again and again, and switching to normal mode.

10) AM and PM doesn't display on clock(12 hr clock) while phone is in use and open shutter from toolbar.

11) gallery doesn't have sort by option. if we paste old pictures from PC it display us as date wise photo captured. it should have option to see newest photo first.

12) quick panel doesn't open or it get close when we get notification from any apps. most irritating things while capture screen or work on calculator.

need to fix this in next samsung or One UI update.

5 Comments
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
All these aren't errors. These are settings to be changed. Also if you share any screenshots and images through any social media apps it will become blur as there will be compression in the photos to low quality while you are sending through these apps and thats in every device. Also coming to your 6th point i haven't seen such a point anywhere camera flash works only while you receive calls.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
kindly show me setting options if you get solution on this errors.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
smart select which we create or take long screeshot of multiple pages in one image,it will destory image resoulation completely on messenger, samasung should fix it. what is the benifits of this type of screenshots, not a usefull. best but should fix this.
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Kindly follow the below mentioned step to improve the performance of the device:

1. Check device in safe mode: Using Safe Mode on a Samsung phone or tablet allows you to force the device to run the essential operating system, and disable most 3rd party applications.

Enter safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears.>Press and hold the power off icon.

Exist safe mode: Press volume down and power key simultaneously for 5 seconds to restart the device.

Note: If your device functions correctly in Safe Mode, it is most likely that the issue lies with a 3rd

party application that can be uninstalled to resolve the problem.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Samsung Members App > Feedback >Error report > Attach log file for any issue)

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,

Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
4 and 5 no. problem happens in my A51 too.
Do you have any solutions for this problem?
0 Likes