Original topic:

Edge lightning feature in A50

(Topic created on: 05-25-2020 11:05 PM)
SattwikBiswas
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
When will Samsung Electronics co. will provide edge lightning feature in galaxy A50? Even A50s has the feature . There is nothing different between A50 ans A50s except camera and storage.  Give that feature in A50 ASAP.
7 Comments
Rishi4D
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Its stupidity to not provide a feature like that tbh. But the truth is you won't get that ever. You have to rely on some third party apps for that.
SattwikBiswas
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
But why man?? its a simple 30 mb app..
0 Likes
Rishi4D
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
I do not know. They do not provide all their flagship features to midrange. They did drop till A50s but yeah not below that. A50s got more features, price is also a bit higher obviously. But I do take that as a stupid mode. There are legit features in their flagship which are acceptable to not being provided with in the midrange category. But this is just a standard design stuff and available from the S6edge.
SattwikBiswas
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
But bro...i bought for **bleep** 22 k rupees..even initial price of a50s was 21k...bixby feature is there same as flagshi series..but why not edge lightning?
0 Likes
Rishi4D
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
A50s was launched @ 23k for the 4GB RAM, A50 was launched @20k for 4GB RAM. Although it's not the price but rather A50s is newer variant. Still they could've made that available on A50 also. But that's the way Samsung works i suppose. Very Idiotic tbh.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
it's been a year the release of a50 to maintain a differences in a50 and a50s some of features u won't get it. most of flag features u will get in midrange A series from a50 and higher only , m series doesn't have any flagship features too.
tigerzinda
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
A50S is better in terms of camera and also chipset ehancement is there and display also has natural and vivid and also has samsung pay full support and edge lightning and edge screen and 960fps super slo mo video which are absent in a50 and design is not as good as a50s
0 Likes