Original topic:

Edge Screen On Galaxy A50!!!

(Topic created on: 10-20-2020 08:56 AM)
iadityathakur
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Hey Geeks, hope you all are doing exceptionally well.

Finally, Galaxy A50 gets a proper Edge Screen Panel.

The app must be appear like this.

The edge screen for your favorite apps

The edge screen for daily tasks

Inside the edge screen app

Note: This is not a Samsung Official Edge Screen Panel for Galaxy A50, but works exceptionally well without any cons.

Step 1:
Search For XDA on Google. Click on the first result that shows up.
Step 2:
In the XDA Developer webpage, hunt for the search bar and then search "Galaxy A50" and then click on the banner showing the phone.
Step 3:
Scroll down until you find mods,apps for Galaxy A50. In that section, hunt for edge screen(no root)
Step 4:
Click to open it and then click on the link shown up on the page to download the file. It's about 4MB in size.
Step 5:
Download and then install the file. You are done. Open the app and get what you missed all these days🥺.

Or

Simply, click or copy-paste this link below on your browser:

Hope it works fine.

I have been testing it for 2 weeks and noticed no drains in battery or performance of the phone.

Do comment down and let me know your experience. 

See you again with some crazy stuffs.

Till then, GoodBye.
23 Comments
SAFIH
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
it works me
0 Likes
SAFIH
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
thanks
0 Likes
Dileepsalian
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
don't use unofficial app,
kk100
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
bro it is not unofficial. it is official and also you can download from apkmirror. in m31 it works fine
0 Likes
Dileepsalian
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
is that available in play store or galaxy store?? ur downloading from other source which is risk
0 Likes
Galaxy A
I am using it since a long time. Although it's unofficial, but it is developed by a very senior developer of XDA which even doesn't need to be worried regarding any malware or spyware.

YouTube Vanced is also an unofficial app which is not on playstore, and is developed by XDA team only.

If you are worried regarding malware or spyware you can scan it on Virustotal.com or even on various other sites. I have scanned it on various platforms but found no malcious content in it.
Dileepsalian
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
then ok, thanks for your information
kk100
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
no bro there isn't risk. It is official and it doesn't harm your device.
Dileepsalian
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
ok bro thanks
0 Likes