Original topic:

Earphone mic stopped working after One Ui 3.0 update

(Topic created on: 05-17-2021 11:41 AM)
TheOmicron
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
I have a Samsung EHS64 earphones which I bought last year. It was working fine but recently it's mic and buttons have stopped working. I can hear music but when I press the volume keys or speak using earphone mic it just doesn't work. Not just with this earphone, almost all earphones that I have are behaving in a similar manner. The issue is not with the earphones as all the buttons and mic work flawlessly on my laptop. I think the issue has arrived on the recent One Ui 3.0 update on my Samsung Galaxy A50s. Please help.
9 Comments
Jubayyer
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
👍
0 Likes
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
Connect and restart the mobile and see.
0 Likes
TheOmicron
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
Did. No change. Also I noticed that it is not working on other Samsung phones as well like A21s and A7 2018.
0 Likes
Arunkumar9010
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Then problem is with Earphones
0 Likes
TheOmicron
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
Then how are they working fine with my laptop?
0 Likes
Arunkumar9010
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Try a different ear phone. I have never found issues after updating to 3.1
0 Likes
abbishek091
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
This problem I also noticed with inbox earphone and mic work but button didn't perform and task(open Google assistant etc). You told right that problem has arrived with one ui 3.0.
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

jynjik
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
My also
0 Likes