Original topic:

#DualVolte #NeeddualVolte #All phone.

(Topic created on: 10-08-2018 06:16 PM)
rkm7331
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
In low range phone market ASUS M1 PRO has dual volte option. Why not Us?
Being a world largest cellphone company and Brand  it's your responsibilty to provide some essential feature like dual volte to your phone users. Just think about it. Do not feel to regret your phone usres who use samsung phone while comparing with other brand with same prise segment.

Gyues if need #DualVolte do comment and let the samsung know what we need. Untill they provide us..
9 Comments
pavan2
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
yes we need dual volte support
rkm7331
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
pls share and appreciate others to do comment..
0 Likes
RochakVerma
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
we have dual volte already i guess.4f37918e-5e32-4c96-b396-5ccd20127b5e.jpg
manusharma1
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
we need dual volte for j7 prime anf on nxt
0 Likes
rkm7331
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
dear Rochak which phone u r Using?? i think it may be S9 or S9+
0 Likes
naxim
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
currently dual volte support following models
Note 9
S9
A8+
A7
0 Likes
RochakVerma
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
yeah s9plus. i thought u were asking abt if its available or not. so i posted.

i guess in the coming updates it would be made available to other devices too....

have a great day
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Please know that we are continuously working to improve the Samsung customer experience, and we have taken your feedback into consideration. We want to improve Samsung so it serves your needs and is the best product it can be. If you have any other suggestions you would like to share with our product team, please let us know. Your comments and requests are greatly appreciated. We appreciate you taking the time to share your ideas.

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
rkm7331
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Once again computer 🤖 generated message on comment..
0 Likes