Original topic:

Dual Messenger Problem

(Topic created on: 05-31-2021 03:23 PM)
ds999
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Hi, I'm facing a issue on my Dual Messenger Whatsapp I cannot download PDF Files, also camera from what's app not working (it's shows (This File format is not supported) i  have factory reset my Samsung A7 2018 and also went at samsung gallery and updated my phone too but still my problem is not solved can u pls help me thank you.
17 Comments
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Speedabc
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Dual Messenger is annoying. It won't allow me to stop it's notifications and change it's permissions. I can't even force stop it or uninstall it. 

This is MY phone, not yours, Samsung jerks.

0 Likes
Chaman17
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Yes, everyone will face the same issue with whatsapp dual messenger. This is because of the recent policy changes implemented Samsung and Google. There isn't exactly any solution.
But to eliminate your problem, do the following steps:
1. Open your cloned whatsapp account->settings->chats->chat backup.
Backup all your messages, photos, videos, docs on your device and your google drive.
Ensure that you remember the credentials of your google account that you're using as backup.
2. Next,open play store and download whatsapp business. Install, add your phone number, verify your otp. You will get a prompt asking whether you want to restore your content from backup. Select your google account and all your content will be restored on your account after sometime.
3. Lastly, go to settings and disable the option of dual messenger.
jaideepchitnis
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy A

Thanks very much for the practical solution. Incidentally, my dual Messenger (on Galaxy Note 9) was working beautifully, Only 1 week, there came this irritating Samsung update  and after applying it, all these irritating issues surfaced.

Chaman17
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Yeah man. It's pathetic.
We buy a high end flagship device only to face such issues.
0 Likes
poooo27
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
Me to facing same problem
0 Likes
h123456789
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Update received in s21 ultra security August
problem solved 2 whatsapp
please take backup whatsapp
0 Likes
FAwad89
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

What is the latest update received that fixed the Dual messenger issue?

0 Likes
vimalvettry
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Dear All,

By solving this problem, I find out one solution, use multispace app in playstore Download and install it then clone the whatsapp, and mark it as a shortcut to homescreen to avoid ads.... and enjoy it...

0 Likes