Original topic:

Downgraded to 5.1 Not getting Ota.

(Topic created on: 01-19-2024 11:25 PM)
F4FaHad
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
So I have recently downgraded my Galacy A24 4G device from one ui 6 to one ui 5.1. 
But now am not getting any OTA updates even the one ui 6 ones. I did the downgrade procedure through Odin and Firmware was from Sam fw. Didn't change anything. 
AP , DL , CSC, BL Everything was selected accordingly. 

Still no Updates. Please help. Thanks 

This is what's showing when I tap on system update. 

0 Likes
9 Comments
ganesh_2807
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Bhai Mera phone dekho M53 5g hai service centre walo ne waat laga di hai koi update nhi mil Rahi August se1705687360801.jpg1705687360821.jpg
0 Likes
Anand_Avnish
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
🫢🫢
0 Likes
Pandu72638
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
If you know how to flash with odin3 you can manually update to latest version of your device.
0 Likes
Pandu72638
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Hi!
Check with Samsung firmware and download A14 One UI 6.0 do the same process to flash the rom with odin3.
0 Likes
F4FaHad
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
What about OTA?
0 Likes
Pandu72638
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
If your your boot loader unlocked i think, please check and re lock the bootloader.
I'm using S20FE5g few days back I tried custom rom of pixcel experience beta version and back to oneui my bootloader was unlocked and I'm unable to receive OTA officially. So did relock of bootloader and now I'm received January 2024 security update.
F4FaHad
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Bootloader is Locked i have never unlocked it.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we want to inform you that we never recommend downgrading your device as this may cause malfunctioning on your device, we suggest you kindly visit the service center they will guide you regarding the exact issue and resolve your concern.

You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
F4FaHad
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Since the device was purchased from abroad during holiday. Now in my country they refused to touch the device saying " Its not an official device " 😀 by that they meant I didn't buy it from the country I Live in.
Now what should I do?
0 Likes