Original topic:

Don't get fool with new A8+ update.

(Topic created on: 01-01-2019 11:36 PM)
KatZee
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Now Samsung has just given this update to A8+ for their customers' satisfaction. Nothing new or improved and they also gave older security patch. It seems like A8+ will now get next update after 4-5 months which will be of Android 9 pie. So We shouldn't expect new features or must needed features like Slow motion, Rear camera Live focus, Ar Emoji, New Bixby Vision and many others and that's a shame.
Samaung must really take this matter seriously. Samsung is loosing customers' trust gradually. I am a big fan of Samsung but from last 1 year by using A8+ 2018, I am not a fan anymore but still hopes better from Samsung.
Samsung has to gain back all the trusts it looses.
12 Comments
Gokul17
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Hey man A8+ is next in line to s9 and s9+ , Do u say atleast A8+ is midrange , it is upper midrange , then Samsung should not have launched these much variety of models , just give us 3 r 4 models and give proper support to that 4 models ....then try 2 launch 100s of models
0 Likes
Gokul17
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
U can't believe but now a days mobiles companies are providing not upgrades, degrades to low the performance of the mobiles and force the user to but new model, think of u buy a mobile and use it for 10years without any problems...so they found a way 2 downgrade your phone performance using updates
0 Likes
Ironman3000
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Samsung improve face unlock now face unlock easily work in any dark place. more information for visit my community. in this update