Original topic:

Don't get fool with new A8+ update.

(Topic created on: 01-01-2019 03:59 PM)
KatZee
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Now Samsung has just given this update to A8+ for their customers' satisfaction. Nothing new or improved and they also gave older security patch. It seems like A8+ will now get next update after 4-5 months which will be of Android 9 pie. So We shouldn't expect new features or must needed features like Slow motion, Rear camera Live focus, Ar Emoji, New Bixby Vision and many others and that's a shame.
Samaung must really take this matter seriously. Samsung is loosing customers' trust gradually. I am a big fan of Samsung but from last 1 year by using A8+ 2018, I am not a fan anymore but still hopes better from Samsung.
Samsung has to gain back all the trusts it looses.
12 Comments
Hacky
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
The features you mentioned are actually not that important but monthly security patches are. I don't know what update you got but if it is a security patch than you should be happy about it.
0 Likes
KatZee
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Security patch is not everything my friend! performance improvements abd new features also should be introduced.
It seems that this update is just about shutting the mouths of A8+ users by giving so called update. And if this update is essential, why are they giving 2 months old patch? Don't you feel something wrong!
But At this point ya I am Happy atleast they give a update atlast. Let's hope for best in future.
0 Likes
KatZee
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
And ofcourse the features you are denying as important are really Important now a days. It must be there in every latest phones. And we have spent a big money on this piece. So why only this one lacks it.
these features may be not Important for you but they are in general demand (see the whole forum of A8+) and they are really Important for guys like us.
0 Likes
Ironman3000
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
i agree, Samsung should give same features for A8+ because a8 plus was 32k phone not 3 camera like a6 plus , second a8 star same price but a8 star in bixby full version and a8 plus in only bixby home, Samsung broke trust of customer. this not good 😡
SamKarthi
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
working on a update is not just like that. samsung takes time to send updates because there shouldn't be any software flaws so please be patient. ✌🏻
0 Likes
KatZee
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Only one question. Why only this latest piece is suffering despite having good hardware and Software side? why only this piece is facing ignorance despite it is more superior than many budget phones of Samsung?
0 Likes
Hacky
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Just imagine yourself buying a Note9 and tge next morning you hear a news that some J series phone got all the features in an update.
0 Likes
bashaa
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Yes brother you are right
0 Likes
Ironman3000
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
any suggestions for A8+ , best way live chatting with customer care.