Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Don't buy samsung device..

(Topic created on: 05-27-2020 09:53 PM)
Babai1995
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy A
The samsung all devices(Midrange,Budget) have lots of bugs,probleams.But they don't have any sence to fixed them..The company always focused on his "Flagship" mobiles..But money is always justify for all of us.
  In this price cegment(Midrange,Budget) other company doing well..Providing value for money...
   I am a samsung lover(Using galaxy A30 with lots of bugs like heating issue,slow device,drain battery very 1st,lags etc) but not now..The company is a frausted company..
   #Worst company..
17 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Samsung platform per Samsung ko boycott 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
Techsavy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Yes bro you can reach larger samsung users and voice your concern and make them aware about the ground reality
0 Likes
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
I'm not speaking about the mid range but of the lower budget segment. I'm having Galaxy A10 (8k), using Exynos 7884 with Mali G72 graphics. Personally I've compared it with Redmi Y3, which is priced at 10k. It has sd 632 chip with Adreno 504 graphics. I've personally compared my device with Y3 and also have seen few YT videos, where A10 performs better than. Y3 in speed test in some cases. Y3 being a 3GB Ram couldn't store apps in its memory while A10 with 2GB ram could. I don't play PUBG but yes I've PUBG lite installed which runs in Balanced and highest framerates smoothly. Also I've once tried playing Need for Speed:No limits which is a heavy game, which ran. smoothly. My point is that there are companies which provide quite tempting specs on sheet but when it comes to practical performance, Samsung stood above all of them. I love Samsung because of its OS, its stability, and the standout feature is its display. I had also compared A10 with Redmi y3 and in the display category Redmi was no match. under sunlight, I could see A10's screen clearly at even 60% brightness but Y3's screen wasn't visible clearly even at 95%. That's the power of Samsung. It's TRUE that my Samsung device didn't provide me with a dual camera option at a time when some companies provide triple setup at the same price, but I can overcome that pain.

The customer service, as of my experience, was one of the most responsive team and most polite. I am very contented with their continuous effort in providing me with the right information.

Ps. I'm not a Samsung loyalist. this is my first handset, I'm a student.
0 Likes
Techsavy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
based on your information, I guess you are a very light user of phone. let me ask you --- since how long you are using samsung phone??

If you are new to Samsung , I am sure you will realize the point many users are voicing. Just like you everyone was excited before buying samsung phone and even more after owning it. BUT the excitement and zeal slowly started evaporating and with every update came new bugs and while solving some of the old bugs it added more bugs, which led to terrible experience.

Now this is the state many are frustrated with what they were proud and excited to own before.
0 Likes
Babai1995
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Right but only security patch is not enough for all of us.Also bugs is a most common big probleam for all of us..If bugs are not removed from devices so how could we work with device? @Gst26
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I am totally agree with you and even we have shown our anger on this platform (You can check my posts, right when Samsung right & wrong when it is wrong) regarding Slowness in Bug fixes by updates and also we are not happy with Features removal by Samsung...But more or less they got Fixed, Yes but Samsung is Slow in doing this...That's why I asked you to change for Equivalent Branded Phones, if you want...But bugs will be everywhere when something new in terms of update comes, Yes but it makes sense that how fast they got Fixed...
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/Why-I-Prefer-High-Mid-High-Range-Samsung-s-LG-Nokia-over-...
this is my post why I put more Concern on Security & Privacy...
0 Likes
Babai1995
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
I know that samsung display(Super Amoled) is a one of the best display than other devices but now many other companies also give "Super Amoled" display..But the point is that the "Software Optimization" for midrange and budget devices is not good of this company(Samsung) like heating issue,running slow,even hang sometime etc..This company main focus only "Flagship" device,,where others companies doing well at this price point(Midrange)..@BlueBird12
point to be noted:-Redmi Y3 come with IPS display and Samsung with sAmoled..So,,compare is not justified...
0 Likes
Babai1995
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Sometime even all time display is not only positive point..Performance is the main point of the device..
Sakal a66a hai lakin dimag agar kamka layak nahi hoga to a66e sakal se kya hoga bhai mere...
0 Likes