Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Don't buy samsung device..

(Topic created on: 05-27-2020 07:51 PM)
Babai1995
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy A
The samsung all devices(Midrange,Budget) have lots of bugs,probleams.But they don't have any sence to fixed them..The company always focused on his "Flagship" mobiles..But money is always justify for all of us.
  In this price cegment(Midrange,Budget) other company doing well..Providing value for money...
   I am a samsung lover(Using galaxy A30 with lots of bugs like heating issue,slow device,drain battery very 1st,lags etc) but not now..The company is a frausted company..
   #Worst company..
17 Comments
chelladurai
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
agree with you. even CUSTOMER service executive response too bad ...
RealA20
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
i am going to take actions against it
RealA20
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
#worst company everseen
0 Likes
Babai1995
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
R8
0 Likes
Techsavy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
i don't know why there is so hype about about Samsung?? If you compare with other phone in the same price range, samsung stands no where in compare to other brand.
everyone feels cheated after buying samsung phone.

now it s time to boycott samsung devices and show them their true status!!!!!
everyone is frustrated with samsung!!!!!
Babai1995
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
R8,It's time to take action.
0 Likes
Solution
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Everybody has right to Choose their preferences products... But don't go with Chinese ODM/OEM, go for Equivalent Branded Phones...Since you can live with Bugs as more or less after some time they will be removed...But you can't live with Privacy/Security Threats...And last but not the least here Bugs and issues are even with Premium Phones S20, S10/Note10, Note9 etc...So it's not like that it is with Budget/Mid range phones only..
Techsavy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
bro I guess you have genuine concern about privacy and safety but we have to compromise somewhat to get something.

you must be aware that Facebook compromised millions of user data and that is US based company and we are still using Facebook.
Moreover every company selling its product in India must adhere to Indian law and failing which it will be liable for prosecution in indian court. So whenever they is any issue related to safety/privacy/security Government intervenes and takes legal action against the company.

you may also be aware that samsung has faced many security breach in the past and compromised millions of its user 's private data. So no brand is perfect.

I agree with you to the extent that we should be careful and selective about choosing brand and more importantly carfully allowing to use our own data.
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
@Techsavy...Go through this link, where I have highlighted why I don't consider OnePlus or any Chinese Brands.....
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/Why-I-Prefer-High-Mid-High-Range-Samsung-s-LG-Nokia-over-...
it's not a small threat, it's a big threat....You won't get this security other then Samsung, LG, Nokia, etc...And if you get in any Chinese phone then please let me know that...So I can change my opinion...And check my all posts I am posting here as a neutral user..No attachment with Samsung but the thing which is good will be called good and so as bad will be bad...And that's why I recommend for such branded phones 👍And Govt. won't interfere in each & Every Concern other than the big threats for Country's Security or Privacy...
0 Likes