Original topic:

Don't buy Samsung galaxy A21s

(Topic created on: 05-12-2021 12:01 AM)
Moderator8
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Please I request all of you not to buy Samsung galaxy A21s as there is no app lock,there is no Bixby which is pre installed in the device and there is no WiFi calling compatibility in the device. 
I would request the Samsung team to please add these features in the device if we are purchasing 17000INR device from Samsung. I could have also bought a realme smartphone which is 5G at 16000INR. 
17 Comments
Arif07999
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Bhai mai toh sb ko request karta hu samsung ik worst company hai koei b phone mt lo mi ya Vivo realme sb bst hai
Arif07999
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Bhai mera to a30s hai ABI tk android 2.0 pa run krta hai na koei updates na feature na kch
Moderator8
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Exactly they know how to make money. Like features in android 11 are very common in Samsung. In other devices same features are available In android 10
Galaxy A
Samsung making fools
0 Likes
Galaxy A
No wifi calling means? What Samsung will do in that case ? Wifi calling totally depends on wifi calling network providers not Samsung... recently jio and airtel started ..if they included your device then only you can perform otherwise not ... and app locker is s secure...most of knox empowered device lack of that
0 Likes
Moderator8
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I have jio SIM still no option is available and I have Airtel WiFi so I should get WiFi calling
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Jio didn't include your device thatswhy...here no hands of Samsung in this...search devices in jio website you can see that
0 Likes
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
You are regretting because you did not make any research before buying a phone
A21s is for moderate users who want stylish modern looking phone, same goes for A30s
M21 was the best option for those who chose A21s
Every brand launches some models to earn profits
0 Likes
Moderator8
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Oh hello first of all A21S was a brand new model at 2020. It launched in may and I bought it in July. Secondly I researched a lot and there were some financial issues with others due to lockdown event so u didn't considered that. Thirdly M21 has just the same features like this model the only difference is that my model has one camera extra and it doesn't comes under high efficiency smartphone as I asked Samsung about it. Yes they launch models to earn profits but as Samsung is a multi national company we also expect at least some new features in every model like apple, realme and MI does. Bro i am not a fool and I read all the specs of the phone before buying this
0 Likes