Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Dolby Atmos music effect

(Topic created on: 04-27-2023 02:08 PM)
outcast1403
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy A
Hi guys i have been having issues with the Dolby Atmos music effect since I purchased my galaxy A13 last year.Sometimes when i toggle it on it has no effect at all and sounds terrible compared to times when the effect works on my music.Does anybody else also have this problem with the function?And please what can be the problem and solution?
0 Likes
24 Comments
Vermen
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
You can only use Dolby Atmos while using headphones.
0 Likes
outcast1403
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Dude i **bleep** know this please read properly🙄
0 Likes
outcast1403
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
For anybody thinking im trying to listen without headphones for the love of God thats not the issue I know this doesnt work without earphones
0 Likes
Kushite
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
Just a bigger phone like A53. Thank me later. ✌️
0 Likes
outcast1403
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Wow another mamparra
0 Likes
M2NGWA
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
No such issues on my devices and I have them toggled on. Maybe it's better to leave it off
0 Likes
outcast1403
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Why should i leave it off when i can **bleep** benifit from the rich sound effect it has
0 Likes
M2NGWA
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Seems like it's not benefiting you if you're having issues and makes your music sound terrible. Do a reset of your phone, if it doesn't help, though luck
0 Likes
Social_Psycho
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
IF you have an equalizer on, Try disabling it or set it to default.. also if your app has its own equalizer try not using it.. or use which ever sounds best.. Quality of audio also plays a role. So does Quality of headphones used, if the comection is BT or wired... Are you using a Sound Card or not.. There's quite a few things it can be.. Tbh. I only use dolby when Streaming video... for music I prefer to listen to it as the artist intended..default Settings usually works perfect.. might want to look into a change of Codex & or player used .. hope you find that sweetspot where you can enjoy. your tunes without changing Settings-- Not sure if this info helped but update if when you do manage to solve it..👍🏻