Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Dolby Atmos music effect

(Topic created on: 04-29-2023 08:29 AM)
outcast1403
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy A
Hi guys i have been having issues with the Dolby Atmos music effect since I purchased my galaxy A13 last year.Sometimes when i toggle it on it has no effect at all and sounds terrible compared to times when the effect works on my music.Does anybody else also have this problem with the function?And please what can be the problem and solution?
0 Likes
24 Comments
outcast1403
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Those Samsung buds 2 Pro is too expensive for me to afford...but there are other BT earphones from Sony that more affordable
Social_Psycho
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
yea I hear ya tbh tho.. The buds + of a few years ago also has brilliant Sound.. That being said.. My favorite headphones for a Long time was a Cheapy Volcano Scorio & Libra .. Think They like R500 each and never had any issues using them.. They probably out dated now.. but as far as quality & affordability goes.. The Brand Volcano Is something you'd wanna take a look at.. [Personal opinion... Results may vary]
outcast1403
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
I saw the buds 2 is more affordable for me at 2500 on Samsungs website i might go for them
0 Likes
Galaxy A
If price points are an issue, you can try Skullcandy or Hakii Moon.

I've always been a fan of Skullcandy and have a couple of their wired earphones which are brilliant. Don't have any of their BT earbuds, but I would think the quality will be just as brilliant.

I also have a pair of Hakii Moon BT earbuds that are decent. Not very good with noise cancelling, but the quality is better than average.
outcast1403
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Thank you verry much for your suggestions I will consider it defnitely
0 Likes