Original topic:

Does the A03s support fast charging?

(Topic created on: 10-09-2022 01:25 AM)
BuddilaW
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy A

Kind of confused as to whether the A03s support fast charging or not. GSMarena shows it does but I unfortunately cannot find it on the phone. 
8 Comments
Galaxy A
Hi... technically, A03s support fast charging. But it may not appear for some reason if you are using a charger that gives less than 15W. Cause 15W is the fast charging level. May I know the W level of ur current charger? 🙄
BuddilaW
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Hey bro I got the 7.8W One. But i also tried charging it using the 15W(the one I got from my A52). Still it didn't show fast charging on the A03s.
Galaxy A
Go to device care , find More battery settings option & on fast charging toggle..
Galaxy A
Well... could have a few reasons. First, the option is removed by an OTA update or possibly has regional restriction. Or else, maybe be a hardware issue. And if you are in a position to reset your device, just try to do a reset. But it's not guaranteed. Also, if you can share ur device's model number and region I'll check it further with developers and let u know If I got something.
BuddilaW
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
@Ranod_Lakshitha. Unfortunately since its my official phone not possible to reset it.I can share the model number. Fast charging option isn't visible as shown below.20221009_090329_55813_1665286499.jpg
Galaxy A
Ranod lakshitha aiya kiuwa wage ota update ehekin remove karada kiyala sure ne 🤔
BuddilaW
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Yes not sure ...
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
The Samsung Galaxy A03s supports proprietary fast charging.

Using the link mentioned below, take a look at the video to learn more about fast charging management in Samsung Galaxy A03s.

https://youtu.be/P8SUk6gR88Y

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thanks... 👍