tayyibahab
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Does the heat damage  Battery 

10 Comments
Solution
Galaxy A
Fast charging over time will damage the battery because it tries to push in energy back to the Li ion cell at a much higher speed than regular charging, which degrades the battery when it happens for a couple of years.

Add to that any process that causes battery and internal heating will make the battery degrade over time. Like Fast charging, high end gaming, using the camera continuously. Using 5G

These are all things that every battery goes through and its normal. You can get 2 or 3 good years of battery life if used carefully. So it falls on a person's usage as well.

Hope this helps, feel free to ask questions.

If I've answered your question or helped you in any way, please consider clicking the 3 dot menu of my comment and accepting it as a solution.

Thanks 😊
tayyibahab
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to explain this to me
Galaxy A
Sure thing, please feel free to message me personally or post your queries on the forums. Our members are quite good at sorting out issues. 😊😊
tayyibahab
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thank you
Solution
Galaxy A
Hi! You can always turn off fast charging from more battery settings. Keep using fast charging to the minimum and use regular charging instead 👌😁Screenshot_20210913-220254_Device care_87631.jpg
tayyibahab
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thanks a lot
Galaxy A
You're welcome! 😁
tayyibahab
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thanks
tayyibahab
Active Level 1