vinz03
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Keep getting the green screen on my a71 any  tips to avoid it
6 Comments
Solution
Galaxy A
Hi there, after doing a little bit of reading online, this seems to be a huge issue to many A71 users and so far no one has got a solution. Its an issue with their screen technology because they use Super AMOLED plus, which is different.

According to them increasing the brightness of your phone reduces the issue, please try it. Other than that many of them claimed the warranty and got another phone, but even those phones have the same issue after some time.

I'm sorry but there just doesn't seem to be a concrete solution yet. I'll keep checking though
vinz03
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thank you
Galaxy A
If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu on my comment and accepting it as a solution !

Thanks 😊
Galaxy A
Hi! Trying doing a hard reset or a full cache wipe. Might be because of the new software update.

To wipe cache and hard reset : switch of phone. Press & hold power button and volume up. Don't let it go until you enter recovery mode. Select wipe cache partition first and then restart. If it didn't work do the same thing and select factory reset. If it's due to a software issue this will fix the problem or else it's definitely a hardware issue.

If this works let me know! 😁
vinz03
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Ok ill try
Galaxy A
Hi if it worked kindly click on the 3 dot menu on my comment and accept it as a solution! 😁