Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Display quality

(Topic created on: 01-02-2023 12:53 PM)
outcast1403
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy A
Hi all I just wanted to know if Android 13 One Ui 5 improves overall display quality nd graphics cause i dont have the update yet nd im experiencing alot of poor quality on my display when I watch movies nd series even though I download in full hd big files the quality is sometimes blurry not clear nd then other times its clear.I hope someone will understand what im trying to say.I have already logged an error report on my display
43 Comments
Mandeepestt
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Good morning what device are you using?
0 Likes
outcast1403
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Galaxy a13
Mandeepestt
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Unfortunately a software update doesn't improve the screen quality because that's a hardware issue. A13 has an LCD panel screen and not Amoled
0 Likes
outcast1403
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
I know what type of display is on my phone nd if its not a software issue why has my display quality improved after soft reset nd restart?
0 Likes
brownia7
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
My phone is also LCD but it is on 1080p.
I'm using the Galaxy A23.
0 Likes
SageArt
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Your device has an lcd panel so improvements on display wont change I'm coming from an A12 social kinda know what you mean when you upgrade once you go amoled you won't go back,to answer your question could be software improvements
brownia7
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
That's what you get for paying for a phone with 720p display.
0 Likes
outcast1403
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
What a small brain you have atleast go do some research on the phone before taking **bleep** here.For your information my phone has a 2408x1080 screen wich is full hd+and it plays beautiful quality it was just a software issue that a soft reset could fix.Dont think cause you have a better phone mine is all **bleep** stay humble.You shouldnt be in such hurry to comment.Just look at the picture quality the richness of the display on a series I was watching in screenshot below.Screenshot_20230101-142722_BOX Movie Browser.jpg
brownia7
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Doesn't look HD to me
0 Likes