Original topic:

Display is broken

(Topic created on: 05-10-2020 08:12 PM)
kk11
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
My friend os using Galaxy A30 but she broke the display of the phone by mistake. 
But we have no clue where we will get hel and display replacements in this lockdown period. 
How can we get support and fix the phone...??

7 Comments
sabbir2world
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Just dump this shît and never buy Samsung ....simple!
0 Likes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Bro try to use decent words in this forum. Or else everyone will start calling you with the same word you have used here. I hope you understand.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
mr.sabbir ....this is not your WhatsApp or Facebook....if you can't help people then atleast don't use bad language inside forum if you don't want to get blocked..for you like people this community forum turning into garbage which we don't allow..and what you are saying? don't buy Samsung device? if you really don't like Samsung then what are you doing inside Samsung members app?
0 Likes
sabbir2world
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
This isn't your father's forum that I have to act like a pussý like you. This community is turning shît because of sûckers like you. For apple blind fans we call it iSheep and for you SamSheep. I'm regretting buying a Samsung device is what I'm doing here in member app. And how much did Samsung pay you for being a loser like this?
0 Likes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I think service centre has started to operate kindly contact them.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Its difficult during lockdown.
Because either you have to visit service centre or you have to visit local shops.

You can call customer care from members app and then portray your issue to them, who knows if they can suggest you something magical in this time.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
service center is opened.....if you can reach within safety parameters then just do it otherwise after lockdown
0 Likes