Original topic:

Display and touch issues in galaxy a71

(Topic created on: 07-22-2021 04:04 PM)
_Dharmik_patel_212_
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Dear members, Greetings. From last 2 days I'm facing issues related my display. First of all 2 days ago it started blinking, after that it is working fine. Then suddenly it's touce is not working properly. I've hard reset the phone 3 times but facing same issue. Yesterday morning it started blinking and after 10 minutes of use it suddenly turned off. Mobile was perfectly working only display was not working. After that it suddenly started right now and I'm facing issues with touches. Sometimes it works fine and smooth sometimes it when i press 9 or 0 or other buttons below 9 it is not working properly. Kindly suggest what should I do. Thanks in advance. 

11 Comments
Galaxy A
Did you using screen protector

Then use touch sensitive setting then touches will work fine with screen protector
Galaxy A
Actually im using screen protector since I bought the phone but I've never found that issue
Galaxy A
Oh may be its touch problem or contact service centre
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Maybe it is formware issue or maybe it is display issue. Thanks for help
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Yes Get help form service centre

Did your galaxy is still on warranty
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Not now. It is out of warranty since last month
Galaxy A
Woops so it mart cost you some money 🙁
0 Likes
Galaxy A
But the service of samsung in india is very worst and poor. After spending money you won't get good service
0 Likes
Galaxy A
If possible visit service center or you can share an error report in the get help section 🙏