Original topic:

Discussion regarding recent update on 27,April,2023 for Samsung Galaxy A34 5G.

(Topic created on: 04-29-2023 03:35 PM)
PrepetualViscacha
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
 To anyone who owns a Samsung galaxy A34 5G , I wish to enquire about your experience with the recent ONE UI update on 27th of April 2023.

Why the majority of the owners are saying that the update went well but, I've noticed that there are few who are saying that their phone started boot-looping or randomly rebooting or setting down after the update.

It would be very great if you could share you experience after the update or what difficulties your facing after the update ,whether your phones working , facing network or connectivity issues,or if ther are some software defects or something like that.

Please feel free to discuss about your problems below in the comments.

I ask of the community to provide the others with your experience so that others can be aware of the path ahead of them.

Thank you.
16 Comments
vivek1989
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
How is ur experience ?
Galaxy A
I haven't updated it yet.
Galaxy A
So, I updated it. So far I haven't faced any issues.
0 Likes
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Used it little bit but so far no issues in 24 hours.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Good, please keep me updated if you find an issue.
Thank you.
vivek1989
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
It has capable processor
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Everything going pretty good.
Battery backup also improved when using 60hz
0 Likes
rdview
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Sorry another topic....I want purchase samsung mobile for my sis..should I go for A34 or another one? Please suggest.
Galaxy A
In this price range Samsung A34 is one of the options with better built quality as it provides water resistance and also supports expandables storage. Overall it is a good smartphone . The only thing that may be a problem for her is the tear drop notch on the display ,otherwise it's a good smartphone.