Original topic:

Disappointed with Samsung galaxy A50

(Topic created on: 08-14-2020 02:12 AM)
khushi_qureshi
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Samsung Galaxy A50 has so many issues the battery drains too quickly and heats phone has also started to hang. Apps at times dont respond. What has went wrong with samsung cant understand. It has been 1 year 3 months using this phone and the issues are ongoing.. 

18 Comments
nuralam666
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
hi
0 Likes
nuralam666
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
hi
0 Likes
Galaxy A
You can visit service centre and re-install your software again .
Hope this should resolve your problem .
0 Likes
Galaxy A
thankyou for the suggestion
0 Likes
Galaxy A
If you are satisfied with my comment then please Accept solution by clicking the 3 vertical dots of my comments to help other users in Samsung Members community.
0 Likes
Dice66
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I too own the same model i dont have any heating or lags so far but mine restarts often.. whenever i try to play a high graphics demanding it just shuts down and its annoying af. if anyone knows how to fix this without resetting that would be helpful.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
I use it too and have been for a year now. battery drain a bit i can live with that. but i never faced the app crash issue TBH. even fingerprint works fine now or maybe i got used to it.
keep clearing those junk WhatsApp forwards I'll suggest. 😂and well try resetting your device since i did that after updating to android 10 and it's working like a breeze again.
shashidar
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
i too have the same model
but even i never faced such issues
but its 8 months old
u should fully charge yr mobile and reset it ince
0 Likes
rajkm008
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
it's a software bug. Try to reset your device once (create backup before resetting the device) even if problem persists after resetting the device then please visit nearby Samsung authorised service centre and ask them to fix the issue, hope they can resolve your problem....
0 Likes