Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Digital welbeing issues

(Topic created on: 12-07-2023 07:07 AM)
hamza4099558
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hey samsung community, is there anyone facing issue in samsung a32 after the latest update.
The digital welbeing is fetching the previous dates data.
If I've used mobile for 1 hr it shows me for 5 hours. Open i open the welbeing it returns the actual data of one day.

13 Comments
Asad_Tariq
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
A32 is useless mobile becauz nowdays people facing multiple bugs so many bugs
hamza4099558
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
The other mobiles in 6/128 or 6/64 are having same features as a32. Almost all the midrange devices are same
0 Likes
Asad_Tariq
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I mean a32 is now discontinue so any ptch lvl update may degrade phone performance
0 Likes
mroshaanumar
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
By this logic every single phone on the planet would start to degrade because no phone is continued for production for more than a year.
Asad_Tariq
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
You're right
0 Likes
hamza4099558
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
According to this logic, the s21 ultra should be useless now. But this logic doesn't work practically. The patch or security update is sent by the company itself. No third-party updates are being received. The digital welbeing is a bug but no such a very serious bug as the xiaomi devices are having bugs after the update
0 Likes
mroshaanumar
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Yeah it's a bug. It's not limited to a32. I have an a73 and I'm also facing this issue. Hopefully will get fixed in the next update.
0 Likes
hamza4099558
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Glad to know I'm not only the one who is facing this issue. Hope this bug fix soon
0 Likes
HasanAskari
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
There is nothing to do with the security patch. Clear the data of the app. It will work fine. There is also an update available at galaxy store.