Original topic:

Device security alert

(Topic created on: 01-13-2020 01:00 PM)
Srrolshoz
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
When I restart or Power on my Galaxy A50 , It may causes the bootloader unlocked and advice me to do not store any Important or sensitive data in my android device ! 

Can anybody help to instruct me to solve the issue? 

Thanks all 

Lots of problems to operate the Samsung Galaxy A50 ..

I did not understand , J did not find this types of problems in Samsung mobile ! 

Looking forward to the Samsung Expert Community. Plz need the support from anyone to overcome my insecurities to use the Galaxy A50 . This is awesome one android phones so that I can't ignore to use this 😊

I saw the security confrontation from Knox security forum in my Galaxy A50 but where I can find the real source from Samsung Community! 
5 Comments
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
0 Likes
Srrolshoz
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
can I call to you ?
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Okay so talking about your second photo then, This is all at OKAY.
Nothing to worry about.
There are many security policies updated these days so sometimes you can face this kind of issues.
Any other Issues you are facing Then Please share it in perfect detail, so i can help you Well about it
0 Likes
Srrolshoz
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
When I restart or Power on my Galaxy A50 , It may causes the bootloader unlocked and advice me to do not store any Important or sensitive data in my android device ! 

Can you plz help to instruct me to solve the issue? 

0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy A

Hi there,

In order to examine the issue occurring in your device kindly send device log file within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details, using Samsung member application i.e. Samsung member app > Click on + icon > Send feedback > Error report > Collect log files > attach.

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes