Original topic:

December Security patch update received for Samsung A50 Kuwait.

(Topic created on: 12-26-2019 07:40 PM)
Jeetsen
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
First of all I'd like to thank to Samsung for this quick response we really appreciate your service
And we hope u'll always be there whenever we need your help.

Now without further a do let's jump into the topic 
Hey guys! This is Jeet your technical friend  and today I am very happy  because just yesterday I ask Samsung to give us the latest security patch for the month of December and just today morning I've received it and also I'd like to share some great new features in A50 which I just observed while operating my mobile after the update was done I have already made one detail video regarding this software update and I will leave the link below just go through with it and Discover new new features in your Samsung Galaxy A50 after this December security patch level update.Guys if you like my video then please share and subscribe and if you have any queries then please leave your comment below I will see and I will try to respond to it.

Link for my video on YouTube 

Software update information Version: A505FDDU3ASL5/ A505FOJM3ASL5/A505FXXU3ASL3 Size: 638.31 MB Security patch level: 1 December 2019 What's new The stability of Camera has been improved Camera picture quality has been improved. Wi-Fi connectivity and stability have been improved. The security of your device has been improved. Other stabiliser codes are applied. A software update can include, but is not limited to: - Device stability improvements, bug fixes. - New and/or enhanced features. - Further improvements to performance. To get the best from your device, please keep your phone up to date and regularly check for software updates.
0 Likes
2 Comments
MdTajammul
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
In A70 still we have September security only after that we are waiting only for next updates.
Jeetsen
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Inshaallah very soon Your A70 will also receive the letest ota update. don't worry my friend😇
for more updates subscribe my YouTube channel and press the bell button so that when I put a video u'll get notified.