Original topic:

Darke mode and Light mode

(Topic created on: 07-22-2022 08:48 AM)
gayya_artz
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
1.Oyala wadiyen use karanne Light mode da,  2.darke mode da?
3.Use karan hethuwa? 
4.Awasi saha wasi? 

13 Comments
nipoo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Dark mode.

ඇස් stress වෙනවා අඩුයි.

- සමහර websites apps dark modeවලට හදලා නැති නිසා එක පාරට light colour එකක් ආවහම ඇහැට අමාරුයි.
- සමහර websites apps dark mode එකට හරියටම optimise කරලා නෑ. හරි view එක බලාගන්න light mode දාන්න වෙනවා.
gayya_artz
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Thank you!
W_Wijesundara
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A

Dark Mode

gayya_artz
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Thank you!
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
Dark Mode

Main Reason to use : Dark mode is intended to reduce blue light exposure and help with eye strain that comes with prolonged screen time.

Advantages :
> It can make your screen easier to read
> It helps to save battery on phones with AMOLED Display.
> It looks cool and gives a new and fresh overall look.
> Doesn’t strain your eyes too much at night.

Disadvantages :
> During Daytime (under direct sunlight), it becomes unable to operate many functions and also, brightness required is much more to read.

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thanks... 👍

gayya_artz
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Thank you!
Galaxy A
1. Dark mood
2. Ow
3. Light mood ekedi godak brightness reduce wenawa wagema battery ekath ikmanatama drain wenawa, thawa deyak thamai dark theme use krddi podi unique gathiyak thiyenawa and i love Black 🖤😎
4. Evening wagema after noon outdoor use krddi poddak display eka penne na brightness increase karahama penawa samsung la ekatath option ekak dila thiyenne namuth eka mm use krnne na😄

So if my comment is useful to you, use the 3 dots in my comment for accept my comment as a solution. 😉 👍
gayya_artz
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Thank you!
Galaxy A
You're welcome 😊