Original topic:

Dark mode

(Topic created on: 08-04-2020 11:57 PM)
AGajjar
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Why galaxy store not got dark mode in a71 devise?
Anybody got?
8 Comments
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
if you want dark mode enble devloper opetion than enble force dark next update they provide dark mode samung innovation lab working with Galaxy store next update defently provide
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
dark mode is present at quick panel lay out
0 Likes
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
brother he want Galaxy store dark right now not available i suggest him forced dark mode enble or wait for update
AGajjar
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
i always use dark mode but in galaxy store app not any option for dark mode
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
dear @AGajjar, veer suggest you some steps just do it and after that not only galaxy store but all your apps het dark mode
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
and after that please accept his comment as solution by clicking on 3dot at the comment
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Officially there is no dark mode for galaxy store..earlier it was there with version 4.15 but later they removed it and right now there is no official words regarding galaxy store dark mode..

if still you want enable force dark mode inside developer options but it won't give you the real feeling of dark mode..
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
earlier it was there but suddenly they withdrawn it for issues...in future they will give it may be ......you can use force dark mode from developer settings .......but i will not suggest that because it will interfere with few buil in apps
0 Likes