Original topic:

Damaged Ear speaker in samsung A52

(Topic created on: 09-17-2021 01:08 PM)
kanish07
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-17 at 12.48.53 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-09-17 at 12.48.53.jpeg

Ear speaker of Samsung a52 is damaged or it is just a manufacturing style.?

I'm a bit concern about it because after all the phone is splash-proof this kind of hole leads to damage speaker and camera too.

8 Comments
ullas377
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
I notice this hole..
But it is a manufacturing style..
Because i test my mobile in under water.
It is working fine not any hole to enter water
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Yah water is not a problem it have ip rating and speakers are protected too
0 Likes
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Design style
0 Likes
Galaxy A
No its have small net type protection inside can't noticable and no grill becuase of stereo speakers this is orginal manufacturing style of a52 don't worry
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
All Galaxy A52 and A72 are manufactured like this because of stereo speakers.

If my comment is helpful, please accept my comment as solution to help me others and follow me for more useful tips!😊👍🏻
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
You already have 117 solutions! 🙄 🙄 🙄
And I only have 70 🤔🤔🤔
0 Likes
Mahadev
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
No it's not damaged, it is manufacturing style even I thought the same at first few weeks of purchase but later I found it was design style.
You can check my post even my galaxy a52 looks same as yours, the link to the post is down below
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-A/No-earpiece-speaker-grill-Galaxy-A52/td-p/8955669

If my comment is helpful, please accept my comment as solution which helps others also thanks 😊
0 Likes
CS_member7
Active Level 6
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/  

Thank you for writing to Samsung. 

Warm Regards,  
Samsung Customer Support  

0 Likes