Original topic:

DISPLAY COLOR ISSUE

(Topic created on: 05-16-2020 07:17 AM)
OAS1S
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Mine is SAMSUNG GALAXY A70...from the first use to this moment while receiving calls my display is making some sort of dotted colors and circles, but when i tap on the screen it goes away (not everytime). So i went to the service centre near my home town amd they said that "its common on A70 model device" !!! What the hell samsung?? Tje company which is known for better display and can't make better on even their devices??
And lastly camera.....even the local chinese phones having better focus rate and color options...and your pro mode!!!! It  just **bleep**....nothing more...
If you really need your cutomers do a check on noise reduction on your camera....
Or customers like us doesn't matter???
STATE : KERALA 
4 Comments
Galaxy A
tell them tht not all a70 users facing this issue, I use a70 and not facing this issue at all
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Hello there,

Seems like you got a defective piece.
You can call their customs care and complain or in my personal experience you can mail this issue to their services head or even to CEO. You have to write a neat mail that explains everything with the proof and they will revert back to you within 48 hours. Don't keep silent, it's your right to get it fixed or replaced.

Here the link to contact Samsung head 🔗

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/write-to-our-ceo/
OAS1S
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I have worked in Samsung's service centre for 2 months. I know what they do.
OAS1S
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
thanku....😀