Original topic:

DEFECTIVE HANDSET

(Topic created on: 03-10-2021 05:38 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy A

I am using Samsung mobile that is SM-A715F/DS. I purchased it on 24 August 2020 
With in the first week of purchase handset start giving issue like, It stopped working and then switched off by handset itself. 
I take it to Samsung service center. They gave handset software then it started working.( I lost my pictures and contacts on handset😔)

After 15 days, handset had new issue of voice that is , "voice was neither coming nor going on call ". ( problem temporarily solves if I restart handset, it shows it again).
I took handset again to Samsung authorized service center, They again updated software of device , then it was working, but only for few days , then again same issue started. again i visited Samsung service center then it's charging belt was changed.
This time handset was working good it had best experience of calling but only for 1 month. 
This time it had new issues like, it started hanging 😒, again same voice issue, nothing was working on notification panel ( if I turn on wifi or Bluetooth it was not Turning on from notification panel ) .
Now again I visited Samsung service center 
They examined it for 2 days but issues was not found by them. ( I made videos when this problem occurred and showed that videos to service center person )
After 2 days they 📞 called me and asked to take handset. 
Now I again used handset but it started behaving as it was before. ( voice and hanging issues) 
{AS WE KNOW IF WE LOGIN BANKS APPLICATION AGAIN AND AGAIN. BANK BLOCKS USER ID, FOR SECURITY REASONS}
MY BANK APPLICATION'S ID WAS BLOCKED 🚫, NOW I HAVE TO VISIT BANK ALSO .

LIKE THIS WAY I VISITED SAMSUNG SERVICE CENTER SEVERAL TIMES BUT I DIDN'T GOT ANY SOLUTION.
STILL IT SHOWING ISSUES 
LIKE , 
1.VOICE is NOT COMING ON CALL.
2.HANGING ISSUES 
3.FINGERPRINT is SENSOR NOT WORKING PROPERLY.
4.SCREEN STOPS WORKING ON CALL AND DO NOT ALLOW US TO PICK UP CALL.
5.GOOGLE MAPS LOCATION NOT WORKING 😕.
6. NOTIFICATION PANEL IS ALSO NOT WORKING. 
0 Likes
0 Comments