Country/region change

(Topic created on: 01-06-2022 10:23 PM)
Sudhar7
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
I bought my Samsung A52 5g mobilephone from Saudi Arabia,  now I am in India 
Please let me know how to change country/region in my profile
I asked Samsung customer services ,but they said that they can't change this thing.....
Somebody please help me..
11 Comments
sameera_s_w
Active Level 10
Galaxy A

You should have known this before you brought it. There is no official way to change regions. Each region have some regulations and each rom is different from each other. Like your device doesn't have call recording and such features.

You will receive updates a bit early since it's an UAE region device.

You can try flashing a different firmware but can not guarantee to be work since each rom is different.

If this answer helped you , Please consider accepting this as a solution from the 3 dot menu :)

Raj963
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
To do this you need to change the firmware of your device. You have to download official firmware and flash the firmware through Odin3 And to do that you will need a computer . In that case If you are not an expert then you should not do it. Because the slightest mistake can damage your device.
0 Likes
chndn811
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Take backup of all your data and reset your phone.
Once it is restarted, it will ask you to select region.
likhon_a31
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Is this an country lock type.
ramboraj
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I think If you turn on location it automatically change your present country
Harisaif
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
If you r going to live in india permanently then there is a way... Take backup of all your files.. download a52s 5g indian (INS) Firmware in sammobile website and install it properly using Odin.. now you will get a clean indian version of a52s. But one condition.. UAE warranty will be void.
Galaxy A
There is unofficial ways to do so.
But for that you should have technical knowledge (a lil bit) and thats a risky process and may brick your device.

Are you willing to risk?
0 Likes
navisingh
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Search in google & you have to enter some code followed by imei & then select INS but all data will be erased
0 Likes
navisingh
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Dial *#272*imei# then select ins...if you find helpful please accept solutionScreenshot_20220107-083427_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220107-083642.jpg
0 Likes