Original topic:

Confused after having conversation with service center manager

(Topic created on: 06-26-2022 03:06 AM)
iamiceparticle
Expert Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
In my A71 I faced speaker voice fluctuation problem 

and currently have mic issue with headphone jack.

I visited service center today for the headphone jack issue and wanted to talk to manager about how my speaker issue got resolved by replacing speaker but service center claimed it's motherboard issue.

I am still scratching my head after the conversation.

The conversation went like this:

Me: In my A71 mic of earphone doesn't work when plugged into headphone jack. And I am not happy about your analysis of speaker issue of my A71. My A71 speaker is working fine after getting it replaced from local shop.

Manager: Sir local shop can hardwire speaker to motherboard by passing main supply of motherboard to speaker which we cannot do.
He performs test this time and confirms issue is with headphone jack.

Me: You can open this mobile to check what local shop guy has done. Verify if he has hard wired speaker.

Manager: Sir, I have seen same issue in lot of mobile. This speaker issue comes back again with in 90 days after replacing speaker. For this issue main problem is motherboard supply to speaker. We give 90 days warranty for all service. 50% of issues get resolved by reinstalling OS.

Conclusion: If I decode the RESTART issues with samu mobiles especially M series and current A71 speaker and mic issue across globe, I feel motherboard issues are very common with Samsung midrange mobiles.
More common in Samsung than another brand. Only other case I am aware of is Asus 6z.
Can anyone, BAs or moderators or anyone with sources can throw some light on this hot topic? 🔥 🔥 🥳🥳🥳🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

5 Comments
Strangeneria
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Matlb.. kuch bhi ho ye motherboard hi jimmedar h 🤣 🤣

Apko wo local shop ke bajay bolna chaiye tha.. samsung ke hi dusare service center mei gya tha... Phir wo check jarur krte 😂
Galaxy A
Bill maangte to Kahan se deta bhai.
Ab jo bhi hai, headphone jack sahi karane main paise or lagenge. 😭😭
Strangeneria
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Are hn.... Ab kya hi kr sakate h... Jaruri h to thik krwalo..🫥🫥
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback >Ask question

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Thunder001
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Service center ppl know only replacing motherboard or os installation only. They don't know exact solution
0 Likes