Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Color palette optio only for the default theme?

(Topic created on: 04-09-2022 02:44 AM)
BuddilaW
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy A
Hi 
Would like to know if the color palette option works only for the default theme? For an A52 device.
TIA 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy A
You can Customiz icon through samaung Theme park for Good lock, and need to apply the default theme to apply colour palette. Cause themeing doesn't support the colour palette because it's only for the wallpaper.

If you found my comment useful, kindly click on the 3 dots and select "Accept Solution"
Thank you so much 😊Screenshot_20220409-192606_Theme Park.jpgScreenshot_20220409-192553_Fine Lock.jpg

View solution in context

7 Comments
Galaxy A
Hi Buddila,
Colour palette is suggesting colours based on your wallpaper. So you can customise colours of colour palette by changing the wallpaper. 😃 More customizable with OneUI 4.1 ✌️

If my comment is helpful to you, kindly click on the 3 dots and select "Accept Solution"
Thank you 😊
BuddilaW
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Hi Ranod. I am getting this message when I try to adjust the color palette. Screenshot_20220409-164027_Wallpaper and style.jpg
Galaxy A
Hi Buddila, you're right... sorry for misunderstanding your question. It is based on the wallpaper but it won't works with different themes. It should be the default 😊
BuddilaW
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
No worries Ranod. 👍
BuddilaW
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
I think the theme should be the default one and the wallpaper can be different. Theme and the wallpaper are two different things as per my understanding.
Solution
Galaxy A
You can Customiz icon through samaung Theme park for Good lock, and need to apply the default theme to apply colour palette. Cause themeing doesn't support the colour palette because it's only for the wallpaper.

If you found my comment useful, kindly click on the 3 dots and select "Accept Solution"
Thank you so much 😊Screenshot_20220409-192606_Theme Park.jpgScreenshot_20220409-192553_Fine Lock.jpg
BuddilaW
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Thank you Shenal