We apologize for any inconvenience. Make sure to follow the below:
- Clear Cache for the Clock App. (Settings > Apps > Clock > Force stop > Storage > Clear Cache).
- Restart your device by pressing and holding the Volume down and Power keys for 7 to 10 seconds.
- Check if you have installed any third-party application from an unsecured source (other than Google and Galaxy stores), it may cause the issue.
Head to My Files > Downloads > Check if you have any apps installed from browsers.
- Check if you have any updates for your device. Setting > Software update > Install.
- If the same issue occurs, kindly send us the device logs. You have to send the device logs via Samsung Members App> the technicians will diagnose these logs to determine the cause > they will respond to you with the solution and if you need to go to a service center for physical diagnosis.
- To send the device logs, please follow the below:
Press and hold Samsung members Icon > Then tap on Error reports > Select the category of your report > Make sure that "Send Log Data" is selected to help resolve your inquiry> Describe your problem in detail> Change the frequency to whatever you prefer > Then send it.
For more information regarding this, you are welcome to visit our website and watch the tutorial sending logs by following the link below:
Let us know if this helps.