Original topic:

China phones still unbeatable

(Topic created on: 08-23-2020 01:18 AM)
klaus2020
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Guys I advice you not to buy these Samsung phones even if you have budget of 1,00,000 rupees . They can't match the quality of Chinese phones like oneplus and realme. Samsung m series a series are are junk they use exynos which are very laggy in performance even after paying so much money. Chinese brands at least provide better specs for the price range and software support is also better . Don't waste your hard earned money in brands like Samsung they are thugs . 
Note: before saying me desh dhrohi read this 
1: government receives taxes from this companies 
2:Samsung is not from India .
3:Chinese brands provide many jobs. 
4: they provide better quality ,series and support .
5:as a consumer we must think our profits
28 Comments
Sokul
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
But atleast they should release the device and kernel sources (even if it is after a year or two).
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Just Grow up bro
OR go for chinese phones
Samsung Is best
klaus2020
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
compare s20 with oneplus 8 pro or rog 3 Samsung is worst
0 Likes
HRX4
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
dude just drop a Chinese phone from 3 feet and send ur crying face to me.🙂
0 Likes
klaus2020
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
if we drop oneplus and Samsung s or note series both will break as both have glass no matter which type of glass . in mid range phones please check out gupta information system's YouTube channel.
0 Likes
HRX4
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
dude, why I will be seeing some paid YouTube channel when i have experienced myself, and my experience says that never buy Chinese **bleep**, and fyi, i am a Samsung user from last 7 years, and used Chinese phone for almost 3 years before dumping it and i can proudly say nothing beats samsung, go correct ur facts and if u can't then switch to Chinese phone, asat.💁‍♂️
0 Likes
Techsavy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Bro! calm your nerve. Quality what you mean and look for in Chinese may be better than Samsung in the given price range.But still I will suggest you to go for non-Chinese phone. It may cost a little on higher side but security and privacy concern should be at most important
rBlizé
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
chinese provides better quality 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
bro, quality and chinese phones are poles apart. you will see that oneplus oxygen os 11 is based on one ui 2....
there is no guarantee of security and privacy on chinese **bleep** phones..they hand over everything to chinese government.
the reason why chinese phones are cheaper bcoz of subsidies offers to them by their government to eliminate any competition...

btw, asus is Taiwanese company, not chinese
Galaxy A
Well everyone has a different taste. You like chinese phones that does not mean everyone else does. Well to be frank real mi and xiomi has worst phones and worst ui and user exp i have ever seen. I must say One plus is good because i have used it for a year but there is really no gaurantee about security But later i switched to samsung and i am actually loving it. Well you cant force anyone to use which phone. Everyone has its own perspective and here no one cares about "desh drohi" and all. Chinese phones are "sasti tatti" and thats true. Well everyone has a hard earned money and people still buying samsung phones that means they trust them and have faith in a brand. So stop giving us "gyan" about chinese phones. We probably have a better taste than you.

Well you should actually go and check security issues with one plus. well for you it might not matter but it matters for most of us. We dont want our credit card info to get stolen which happend last year with one plus. And being a chinese company, china can put a pressure anytime on one plus to get use data and i dnt want that my info should get share with other govt specially with china.

Well all these factors might not important to you but yes it affects most of us. So you stay happy in chinese phone and we will stay happy with samsung.

https://www.howtogeek.com/340174/its-time-to-stop-buying-phones-from-oneplus/

Thank you
0 Likes