Original topic:

Chat features

(Topic created on: 08-17-2022 09:40 PM)
Axhwix
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
So today i texted and chat with mah Friend by using the samsung messeges and i saw something on the messeges looks my messeges looks blue when i turned on the chat feature and when its green its take charges 
So i wanted to ask you guys about that if anyone is using let me know and if anybody knows and one more how to chat with the friend who is living in another country through samsung texts 

Plz i need a solution if anyone knows. 
Thank you. 
3 Comments
samfan91
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Make sure both person using Samsung messages app and chat feature enabled.
0 Likes
Axhwix
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Yeah we both are using i mean the chat feature is already enabled in our devices so still we guys having the problem to have a chat i saved the no. Properly and then also its not sending the message like it says messege not sent
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes