Original topic:

Charging issue

(Topic created on: 05-05-2021 08:39 PM)
Amharthajudeen
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
So I have an Samsung a50 which I been using for past 2 years close approximately. Lately I had an issue where my phone charges perfectly fine but when I use my phone during charging it charges so slow, for example if I make an app run while it charges it charges 1% in 10mins, fast charging and  normal charging both does the same no difference here, I use to charge it let's say 63% around 2am , when I wake up in the morning around 6am it would have charged only around 83%. I'm wondering if anyone else facing the issue. 
3 Comments
nipoo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
This happened to my 2 devices. I think the problem is with the cable and charger. Also, I experienced that after 1.5 - 2 years.

This is what I did. I changed both the charger and cable and now it's working fine.

From my original charger, it will take 10hrs for a full charge while the phone is switched off.
0 Likes
Dhanuja3
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Sometimes, the phone has a software bug which doesn't allow it to charge. ... Charging problems can be many like phone charging very slowly or not charging at all. After facing the battery not charging issue, most of the users conclude that the battery is damaged or the charger has some hardware issue.
0 Likes
Dhanuja3
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
0 Likes