Highlighted
Expert Level 1
In my A8 plus phone moisture has been detected in ur charger is showing in notification for today.
After switching off and then switching on it disappears but again in notification same message displays.
I have given hot air by hair dryer but issue is not disappearing.
Plz help me

image


4 Comments
Highlighted
Expert Level 5
allow port to dry
Reply
Loading...
Highlighted
Expert Level 5
put your phone in rice after switching off
Reply
Loading...
Highlighted
Active Level 4
It will be gone after mositure get evaporate.
wait for some time.
Reply
Loading...
Highlighted

Hi there,

 

Your device needs a physical inspection please visit the nearby Samsung authorized service center with all accessory. Refer to the link provided –

http://www.samsung.com/in/support/servicelocation

 

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

Reply
Loading...