Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Charging Issue

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
SduzaRockz
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
My phone as it upgraded to One UI 6.1, the battery is currently charging and yet I've unplugged it from my charger..What to do..?

Model: Samsung A52s
0 Likes
6 Comments
ngonidzashe
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Hi, That's strange! If your Samsung A52s is showing that the battery is still charging even after unplugging it from the charger, try these steps:

1. Restart your phone: Simple reboot can often resolve the issue.
2. Check for software updates: Ensure your phone is running the latest software. Go to Settings > Software update > Download and install.
3. Calibrate your battery: Try calibrating your battery by letting it drain to 0% and then charging it to 100%. Repeat this process a few times.
4. Clear Cache and Data: Go to Settings > Apps > Samsung Battery > Storage > Clear Cache and Clear Data.
5. Reset Battery Settings: Go to Settings > Apps > Samsung Battery > Reset battery settings.
6. Check for battery drain: If your phone is still showing that the battery is charging, it could be a sign of battery drain. Check for any apps that might be causing the issue.

If none of these steps work, you may want to consider visiting a Samsung Service Center for further assistance.
0 Likes
JohnKuchi
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Kkkkkkkk AI answer
0 Likes
NotAdmin
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Lol
Sky4ll
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
It will restart after installation. Check if it still shows the charge icon.
0 Likes
Hamidu
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Kkkkkk
0 Likes
NotAdmin
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Over the air charging😂
0 Likes